About Pirates Voyage - Dinner & Show
Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show- The Most Fun Place to Eat!™
Ahoy Matey! Pirates Voyage has docked in the paradise of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina to bring to life the spirit of pirates who once sailed the Carolina coast!
Ye will join Captain Blackbeard and his Quartermaster Calico Jack as they lead the Crimson and Sapphire crews in battle for lost treasure on land, on deck, in water and high above full-sized pirate ships in a 15 foot deep indoor hideaway lagoon.
Beware matey! Pirates Voyage just might take ye breath away with all-new aerial and acrobatic acts, sea lions, tropical birds, beautiful mermaids and much more as ye enjoy a four-course feast fit fer a captain! Which crew will take the treasure may be up to you as ye cheer them on to victory.
Chart your course for Pirates Voyage, and plan to arrive early and begin the swashbuckling excitement in the interactive Pirates Village where ye will learn to talk, sing, act and look like a real pirate!
Four-Course Feast Menu
• Voyager Creamy Vegetable Soup
• Buccaneer Bread
• Half O’ Roasted Cackler (chicken)
• Captain’s BBQ Pork
• Cob O’ Buttery Corn
• Pirate Herb-basted Potato
• Apple O’ Me Eye Pie
• Unlimited Pepsi, tea or coffee
Pirates Voyage Matey Tips
• Ahoy mates! Arrive early (50 minutes prior to show time) so ye can enjoy the fun and interactive experience in Pirates Village.
• If ye wish for your little lad or lassie (year 3 or younger) to receive their own seat or pirate feast, a regular children’s admission will apply.
• Ye one-price ticket includes admission to Pirates Village, fabulous four-course feast, and pirates hideaway breathtaking dinner show spectacular.
• Also mate, if ye not eat meat, we offer great vegetarian meals. Just make the request at time of reservation.
• Our facilities are fully accessible for mates with special needs. For our hearing impaired mates, we have wireless headsets available in Pirates Village.
• Please advise us if members of your crew have wheelchair, hearing assistance or other special needs and we’ll be glad to accommodate you.
• Beware, Matey! If you have allergies, asthma, or any other health condition, please take the necessary precautions.
• Mate, for the safety of our live animals and pirates, we request that no video recording or photography be taken inside the facility.
Pirates Voyage - Dinner & Show News