After spending the day at the beach, treat yourself to quality entertainment at Myrtle Beach theaters. Variety shows and legendary entertainers are staples of the show scene, with themed rival-style dinner shows creating fun ways for families to spend an evening in Myrtle Beach. I’ve picked five spectacular shows in Myrtle Beach on that are must-see’s on your next vacation. Reserve tickets for any of these recommended shows for a guaranteed good time.
1) The Carolina Opry: Located at The Calvin Gilmore Theater, The Carolina Opry Showcases a medley of song selections from old country to new to modern hits. The production value and star quality of the show really shines and is an undeniable Myrtle Beach sensation.
2) One The Show: Performed at the Alabama Theatre, One The Show takes guests on a musical journey through the ages. Listen to your favorite hits while enjoying spectacular showmanship and high quality song and dance routines.
3) Legends in Concert: Watch your favorite artists come to life as stunning tribute artists showcase the famous songs and signature moves of performers like Elvis, Tina Turner, Adela, Alan Jackson, Johnny Cash, Rod Stewart and more!
4) Pirates Voyage: Go on a swashbuckling adventure at Pirates Voyage! Watch as the Sapphire and Crimson pirate crews battle it out to see who will win the lost treasure. Spectacular acrobatic competition, live animals and a brand new original music score by Dolly Parton creates an immersive experience buccaneers of all ages enjoy.
5) Medieval Times: Turn back time to the 11th century, when knights of the realm performed spectacles of jousting, swordplay, horsemanship, and falconry abound. Andalusian horses add even more amazing aspects to the show, as does the medieval feast.
Attend any of these shows in Myrtle Beach for a night of outstanding entertainment.
Ashley is Reserve Direct’s travel expert, visiting Myrtle Beach to find the best travel tips, money-saving deals and insider information. With over 10 years of experience in first-hand-travel adventures, she shares her stories, advice, and current events to help you stay in the know.